Wednesday 4 September 2013

I'm back!

Well...

The first blog post, back in July ended up highlighted in white!  Not a good start.

Then, having set myself some goals:
a weekly blog post, (!)
Kick-starting my teaching career by becoming a supply teacher now that I'm fully well again
Doing wonders on my facebook page by adding a new crocheted or knitted item every week
Attending auctions to fuel my addiction to buying and selling 'vintage'
Starting a Twitter account
And fulfilling the wishes and dreams of everyone else in the family at the same time....

I failed miserably.   MUST be more realistic!  I get side tracked! 


Anyway, here it is: my next post! 
Thought for the day?   Breath...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I'd love to read any comments you might have. Please be kind though...